Delivery Times & Costs
UK Standard Delivery
We will endeavour to dispatch items within 2 working days of receiving your order. In the event that any of your items are out of stock, we will advise you by telephone or email and give you the option to:
- Be informed of the length of the delay and place your item on back order
- Choose a suitable item as an alternative.
- Remove the item from your order.
|Type of Item||Delivery Charge|
|UK Delivery - Small Items (Socks, Ties, Cufflinks etc.)||£3.95 (1-3 days from despatch)|
|UK Delivery - Large Items (Shirts, Nightwear etc.)||£5.00 (1-3 days from despatch)|
|UK Delivery - Combination Small & Large Items||£5.00 (1-3 days from despatch)|
*Courier Delivery – Delivery Days (Excluding Bank Holidays)
UK Courier Delivery - an additional £5.00. (This will require a signature upon receipt.)
All Items purchased where the courier service had been requested will be sent out within 24 hours (working days only) of receiving the order.
In the event of items being out of stock or subject to delayed dispatch you will of course be contacted immediately to discuss delivery options, please ensure you supply your daytime telephone number.
Goods ordered Monday to Thursday before 2.00 pm will be delivered the following day by 5.30 pm *
Goods ordered after 2.00 pm on Thursday will be sent on Friday for delivery on the following Monday *
Goods ordered after 2.00pm on Friday will be dispatched the following Monday and will be delivered the following day by 5.30 pm
* Please take into account Bank Holidays when couriers normally deliver next working day - so instead of Monday goods will normally be delivered on the Tuesday.
If you have any urgent requirements and would like to arrange alternative delivery requirements please ring us on 01694 781 313.
Non UK Delivery cost
All items will be despatched in 2 working days - carriage will be charged as at point of order. For deliveries within Europe and the United States, please allow up to 14 days. For deliveries to other worldwide destinations please allow 21 Days.
All items are insured in transit.
|Item Type||Delivery Charge|
|Smaller Items (e.g. Cufflinks, Ties, Socks, Accessories, Underwear)||£5.00 *|
|Larger Items (e.g. Casual and Formal Shirts)||£10.00 *|
|Combined Orders (e.g. Combinations of Shirts and other items)||£10.00 *|
DUTY PAYMENTS - Products delivered to some destinations may be subject to fees, levies, taxes or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including formal customs entry, import duty, levies, taxes and other charges. The recipient of the goods (not the person who's ordered them) will receive a separate request for payment of these charges.
* No matter how many items you purchase, therefore the maximum Non UK delivery charge is £10.00. The more you buy the less expensive the carriage becomes!
** Please note all prices on this website are in Pounds Sterling. If you are purchasing from outside the UK the prevailing exchange rate will be charged at that time by your card company. They may also apply a small service charge. We unfortunatley have no control over these rates but we have provided a currency converter at the check out so that you may get a good idea of what the rate will be.
- Please ensure that the delivery address you enter at the checkout is correct as Wood's Of Shropshire Ltd., CANNOT be held responsible for any parcels missing due to incorrect information supplied. If your parcel is returned to sender due to incorrect details being supplied at the time of ordering, you may incure further postage charges to re-dispatch your parcel to the correct address.