GOOD NEWS: ORDERS PLACED FROM 1ST NOV '15 CAN BE RETURNED UP UNTIL 31ST JAN '16
**Please note: We will always endeavour to replace items, where requested, but this will be subject to stock availability
All our standard Terms and Conditions still apply (See Below)
We aim to delight our customers and make every effort to ensure that the products that you order reach you in perfect condition. If for any reason the products do not meet your expectations, please return them to us unused and in the condition supplied.
Your legal right to cancel allows you 14 days from receipt of the goods to inform us in writing or any other durable form of your wish to cancel. We however, allow up to 28 days to allow you to exercise this right. Please simply complete the below actions if you wish to cancel or amend your order and we will respond as requested.
1. Complete the returns note.
2. Put the item to be returned, into the despatch box/envelope accompanied by the completed returns note (Please ensure items are returned with orignial packaging and any additional accessories, where applicable)
3. Attach the freepost returns label/address to the outside of the box/envelope, UK Returns only.
4. Seal the box/envelope securely preferably with adhesive tape.
5. Take the package to any UK post office and ask for a 'certificate of posting' - please retain this, in the event of the goods not reaching us they will have to be located using this certificate prior to any refund being made.
That's it, if you have chosen an alternative item this will be sent to you by return, if not and if you have chosen to cancel the order we will credit your credit card on receiving the goods - this may take 5-10 days depending on the postal service.
You may use another method of return such as a courier if you wish but we regret that we will not be able to cover any addtional cost you may incur in this instance. the duty of care in this case will be with you until such a time that the goods have been passed into our possession. We do offer the Royal Mail freepost returns service free of charge and we have found through experience that this is the most reliable and convenient service available to us and our customers - please remember though to get a 'certificate of posting' when using this service.
For Customers Wishing to return goods from outside the UK we request that you contact us directly in order to agree the best method of return, as we ship Worlwide we may ask you to return by varying methods depending on your location. We unfortunatley cannot cover the postage cost of returning goods to us from outside the UK but we will credit your account for the goods upon receipt or send replacements or alternatives at no cost to you. for further details please contact us.
Your statutory rights are not effected by any of the above , but we would like to remind customers returning goods to us that they have a duty of care over the products until they are received back by us , we may contact customers to discuss the condition of returned goods should their condition give us cause for concern
If you have any queries please contact us.