COVID 19 - Customer Notice
During the current situation with Covid 19 we would like to make our customers aware that there may be some delay in processing refunds and/or replacements - this is due to the staff and public safety measures we are employing at this time.
Please rest assured we will do our very best to ensure any delay is as brief as possible and we hope you will understand that this is beyond our control. Thank you
Returns and refunds
We aim to delight our customers and we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your order in perfect condition. But if for any reason products do not meet your expectations you have up to 28 days to cancel or amend any order placed with us.
Our return process is simple - whether you wish to replace your item or cancel your order - please follow the steps below.
1. Complete the returns note at the foot of your invoice.
2. Securely pack the item and include the completed returns note in the parcel (Ensuring items are returned with original packaging and any additional accessories where applicable)
Returned Items should be unused, unworn and unwashed.
3. Attach the self adhesive Tracked 48 returns label to the outside of the box/envelope, UK Returns only.
4. Seal the box/envelope securely preferably with adhesive tape BUT PLEASE DO NOT TAPE OVER THE ADDRESS LABEL - because this may result in the print ceasing to be visible.
5. Take the package to any UK post office and they will issue a receipt for your parcel - please retain this as it will be needed in the unlikely event of the goods not reaching us.
That's it, if you have chosen a replacement item this will be sent to you by return, if not and you wish to cancel the order we will credit your original payment card upon receiving the returned goods (subject to our terms & conditions) - this process may take 5-15 days.
You may use another method of return such as a courier if you wish but we regret that we will not be able to cover any addtional cost you may incur in this instance. the duty of care in this case will be with you until such a time that the goods have been passed into our possession. The Royal Mail Tracked returns service we offer is free of charge and we have found through our experience that this is the most reliable and convenient service available to us and our customers.
For Customers wishing to return goods from OUTSIDE THE UK we request that you contact us directly in order to agree the best method of return, as we ship Worldwide we may ask you to return by varying methods depending on your location. We unfortunately cannot cover the postage cost of returning goods to us from outside the UK but we will credit your account for the goods upon receipt if requested or send replacements or alternatives at no further postage cost to you. for more information details please contact us.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above, but we would like to remind customers returning goods to us that they have a duty of care over the products until they are received back by us. Please note we may contact customers to discuss the condition of returned goods should their condition give us cause for concern
If you have any queries please contact us.