Classic Butcher Stripe Cotton Shirt in Magenta.
|Brand||Wood's Of Shropshire|
|Cuff / Fastening||Double Cuff|
Our shirts are of a generous and classic cut allowing for movement and comfort in wear. A shirt should be worn loose and unlike a jacket should not be to the exact measurement of the chest. Please use collar size as the main criteria for your size choice, this is the most critical measurement. We would suggest that if you are at all unsure of your collar size always buy the next size up, this will allow for comfort of wear and allow the collar to sit on the body without distortion.
All of our formal shirts incorporate the following features:
- French seamed armhole seams and twin needled side and sleeve seams for additional strength and to further identify your shirt as a garment of superior quality.
- A gusset is sewn into the bottom of each side seam to increase durability in the de-robing process.
- All shirts have removable collar bones.
- All double cuffs are interlined with six buttonholes allowing for sleeve length adjustment of up to 1.5 inches.
- All single cuffs have an additional buttonhole on the button side to allow for the use of Cufflinks if required.
- All cuffs have full gauntlets with triple pleat into the cuff, again to differentiate the shirt and provide further comfort and improved fit.
- All made from the finest long staple cotton 100% cotton fabric for the ultimate in comfort and wear
We offer the following services:
UK - Standard Tracked and Express Delivery Options
Europe - Tracked
Row - Tracked
We will endeavour to dispatch your order as fast as possible
Please ensure your delivery address and your contact details are correct.
Please see our Deliveries page for full details.
- Express UK Delivery Available
- FREE & Easy UK Returns
- Worldwide Delivery Available